Wednesday, April 15, 2015

COMIC-THEMED WALL DECOR


 So, my best friend is a superhero geek just like me so I made her an original art piece to hang in her batcave!It was a pretty easy project, using leftover pieces from making my comic book end tables.

Supplies Used:
7-10 comic pages
1 16x20 canvas
3 smaller canvases (I found mine in a four pack at Hobby Lobby)
Wood letters
Black Paint
The secret ingredient that holds all this together is modge podge!

Instructions:
  1. Paint All Canvases Black
  2. Let it dry
  3. Place comicbook pieces down on canvas
  4. Modge podge away!
  5. Let it dry
  6. Use E600 clear glue to glue wood letters on canvas
  7. Let it dry
  8. Use E600 clear glue to glue smaller canvases to big canvas
  9. Let it dry




 Super easy project for all your superhero lovers! If you want a piece like this, but just don't have the time to make it, visit my Etsy Page below! I can make one just for you!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/UckyDuckyByBecca

No comments:

Post a Comment